Government of Pakistan has announced Ministry of HRD Jobs 2023 for you through advertisement and applications from download. The names of the vacancies are Physiotherapist, Assistant, Stenotypist, Driver, Project Planning and Evaluation Specialist, Financial Management Specialist, Procurement Specialist and naib qasid.
Ministry of human rights jobs 2023
|Posted date:||25th Janaury, 2023|
|news paper name:||Express|
|Organization||Ministry of Human Right|
|Place of Posting||Islamabad, Pakistan|
|Qualification||Matric to Master|
|Gender||Male / Female|
|Age Limit||25 to 35 years|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
|Last Date:||08th February 2023|
|Address:||Directorate General Special Education, Hanna Road, G-8/4, Islamabad|
|Sr. No||Post Name||Qualification||No of Seats|
|3.||Steno Typist (PPS-14)||Intermediate||01|
|5.||Project Planning (PPS-08)||Master||01|
|6.||Financial Management Specialist (PPS-07)||Master||01|
|7.||Procurement Specialist (PPS-07)||Master||01|
|8.||Naib Qasid (PPS-01)||Middle||01|
Ministry of human rights Directorate general of special education
How to Apply for the Ministry of Human Rights Jobs 2023
- Interested and eligible Candidates may also apply on the prescribed form available at www.mohr.gov.pk / www.dgse.gov.pk.
- Duly filled application form along with attested copies of educational certificate, experence certificate, CNIC, domicile and recent photographs should reach the following address given below.
- The last date to apply is 08th February 2023.
- Only online applications will be entertained for the selection procedure.
- No TA/DA will be admissible.
For all of these posts, the applicants should be having an Primary / Middle / Matric / Intermediate / Bachelor / Master qualification in the relevant discipline from HEC recognized university or from a recognized board with relevant expertise is mandatory for all posts.
The age limit should be 18 to 35 years is required to apply.
The selected employees shall be offered a handsome salary package from Rs. 28,000/- to Rs. 157,500/- with fringe benefits as per the policy of the Ministry of Human Rights Jobs.