Pakistan Railways latest Jobs
Applicants possessing Bachelor’s degree, SRAS / SAS / PIPFA qualified, Course – III from RATC Lahore with a minimum of 15 years of service in PRAD in BS – 17 & above are eligible to apply. Experience in the matter of budgeting and finance will be preferred.
This post is temporary base and for one year, which could be extended based on the performance. Desirous applicants apply online through the national job portal www.njp.gov.pk or send the application along with a CV, all educational and experience certificates, domicile, CNIC, and latest photographs to the given address.
- Accounts Officer ( PPS – 7)
Required Qualification & Experience of Pakistan Railways latest Jobs 2023
Bachelor’s degree and SRAS, SAS, and PIPFA qualified. Course – III from RATC Lahore. 15 years of relevant experience in BPS -17 and above.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates apply online through the national job portal www.njp.gov.pk
- Applications can be sent in hard form also to the below-given address.
- Attested copies of educational and experience certificates, CNIC, domicile, CV, and latest photographs should be attached along with the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for a test/interview.
- Read all instructions in the advertisement notice posted below.
- The deadline for the application is 23 April 2023.
Pakistan Railways Jobs Advertisement
|Education||Bachelor / SRAS / PIPFA / SAS|
|No of Vacancies||01|
|Organization||Ministry of Railways Pakistan|
|Address||Deputy Chief Planning Room # 104 D-Block Pak Secretariat Islamabad|